Network Health & Social Care are currently seeking NVQ 3 qualified children's residential support workers to work within a children's home based in Birmingham. Candidates will have a proven background working within a young persons residential setting whilst also having experience in working with children with EBD.
An outline of duties is highlighted below:
- Ensure that the highest standards of care are met in regards to each young persons physical, behavioural & emotional needs.
- Planning and taking part in 121 / group activities with the children within the unit.
- Attending appointments as required.
- Providing high quality of care.
Network Healthcare can offer:
- Flexible hours.
- Holiday pay.
- Double pay for bank holidays.
If you match the criteria and are interested in this position please apply with a copy of you CV.