Network Healthcare are working closely with a new supported living service based in Crawley who require a Support Care Manager within their facility catering for adults with learning difficulties and autism. As an experienced Supporting Care Manager you will be required to:
- Provide leadership to your team within the unit.
- Manage rotas on a daily basis.
- Provide & arrange on-call cover.
- Liase effectively with family members and healthcare professionals.
- Create / review; support plans, risk assessments, finances & health action plans.
We are looking for experienced Care Managers with the ability to motivate people who also hold a responsible attitude. The successful Care Manager will also hold a minimum of NVQ level 3 within health & social care.
If you match the above criteria we will be very interested in speaking with you, please respond with a copy of your CV.