Pertemps Driving Scotland Ltd require a number of fully qualified Class 1 / LGV C+E Drivers in the Bellshill area.
Pending a successful interview and registration with Pertemps, assessment slots and immediate starts are available.
These roles are with a Nationally recognised household name and will provide regular ongoing work for individuals showing the correct skills and attitude for job.
Open to both PAYE and self employed drivers with competitive rates and conditions.
As a Class 1/ LGV C+E Driver your duties will include ;
- Trunking to Distribution Centres.
- Store Deliveries.
- Carry out Daily Walkround checks on your vehicle.
- Complete all paperwork required by the client.
- Other duties may include Yard Shunting, Assist with Loading, Refuelling/Washing Vehicle.
For this position as a Class 1/LGV C+E Driver you must possess the following skills and experience;
- Valid Class 1 / LGV C+E licence which you have held for a minimum of 6 months.
- Minimum of 6 months driving experience.
- Valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- Digital Tachograph Card.
- No more than 9 points / No DD, DR or IN endorsements.
- Full Flexibility.
If you think that you have the skills, experience and enthusiasm for this role please apply through this advert enclosing your CV or call Mandy on 01506 433148 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org