An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of LGV Class 2 ADR Cylinder Service Drivers to work for one of the most prestigious companies based in Edinburgh
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
You will be issued with complete PPE including anti-static uniform. The company offer continuous work related training programmes which in some cases count towards driver CPC modules.
As the LGV Class 2 ADR Cylinder Service Driver your duties will include:
- Multi dropping approximately 15-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders to customers in around the area;
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
- Full training will be given on-site prior to start.
To be successful as a LGV Class 2 ADR Cylinder Service Drivers you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 (in packages) is essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 2 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points (3 point max preferable) or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
This is a temporary (ongoing) position starting immediately on a full time basis, the work is typically day shifts Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend by agreement/rota.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £11.50/hr. Overtime is available after 10hrs daily paid at time and one half (£17.25/hr), plus weekend enhancement also (Saturday £17.25/hr and Sunday £23/hr.)
Breaks are also paid!
*Self Employed / Ltd co. drivers are welcome (enhanced rates apply).
If you are interested in applying please don't hesitate to contact either our Livingston Office directly or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org