Pertemps have a fantastic opportunity for a LGV Class 1 ADR Tanker Drivers to work for one of the industry's most prestigious companies based near Motherwell.
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
You will be issued with complete PPE including anti-static uniform. The company offer continuous work related training programmes which in some cases count towards driver CPC modules.
As the LGV Class 1 ADR Bulk Tanker Driver your duties will include:
- Deliver product to internal and external customers throughout Scotland.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
- Full training will be given on-site prior to start.
To be successful as a LGV Class 1 ADR Bulk Tanker Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence is essential;
- Have held the Class 1 entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points (3 point max preferable) or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
This is a temporary position starting immediately on a full time basis, the work is typically day shifts Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend/overnight work by agreement/rota.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £13.69 per hour
Weekend and overtime rates are very good
Your Pay will increase after 12 weeks
If you are interested in the above vacancy then please call the Driving Team 01506 433148 or email a CV through the link