ROLE: Property Maintenance Team Leader
JOB TYPE: Temporary, 3 month contract
HOURS: 08:00 - 16:00 (Monday to Friday)
SALARY: £12.44 per hour
Our public sector client is looking to recruit a Property Maintenance Team Leader to join their busy team on a temporary 3 month contract.
The main purpose of this to ensure the provision of an effective and efficient service to the public in respect of property repairs, maintenance and upgrades to housing and non housing stock through supervising a team of multi skilled tradespersons.
- Responsible for various maintenance/contract works in housing and non housing stock.
- Supervise a multi skilled work force and carry out property inspections on housing.
- Participate in investigations when concerns or complaints have been raised about standards of service or work.
- Liaise with other Officers to ensure complaints raised about standards of service or repairs have been appropriately investigated and responded to.
- Liaise and attend various meetings, as required, with contractors, specialist firms, Council Services, other local authority bodies, private consultants etc
- Update, develop and where necessary, procedures for monitoring and review in conjunction with other members of staff.
In order to apply for this position you will have:
- Trade background and practical knowledge of other building trades
- Health & Safety Awareness
- CSCS Card
- Current full UK driving Licence
- Adaptable approach to working with others to ensure the right outcome is achieved
- Experience in using IT packages including email, internet and Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
If you hold the required skills and experience please apply below or call us on 01382 221234 for an informal chat about this role.