An exciting opportunity has arisen for a yard operative to work for one of the most prestigious companies based in Aberdeen.
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As the yard operative your duties will include:
- Loading and unloading LGV vehicles
- Operating a counter balance forklift
To be successful as a yard operative you will have the following skills and experience:
- Valid Counter Balance Forklift Ticket an advantage
- Similar work environment experience
- Strong health and safety discipline
- Must be willing to work shifts dayshift/backshift
- 42 hours per week Mon - Fri
- Occasional Saturdays may be required
As this is a Safety critical role candidate must pass pre-employment health screening which includes hearing test and Drug and Alcohol screening