Duration: 3 month contract (with possibility to be extended further)
Pay rate: £9.17 per hour
Hours: 37hrs, Monday to Thursday 8:30-17:00 Friday 8:30-16:30
Pertemps Dundee is recruiting on behalf of our client, a well know Public Sector organisation, for an experienced Admin Assistant with a strong administrative or clerical background to take on an immediate temporary assignment.
Due to the nature of this role it is required for candidates to hold a Basic Disclosure certificate issued within the last 12 months.
Along with general administrative duties you will also be responsible for:
- Accurate data capture of forms to meet set deadlines
- Preparing written reports
- Creation of inspection files
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Dealing with visitors to the front desk
- Processing mail
- Transfer of files around the office
- Filing, faxing and photocopying
- Using in house databases
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Previous administrative or clerical experience
- Previous reception experience
- Excellent writing skills
- A good telephone manner
- Good IT skills
If you hold the required skills and experience please apply below or call us on 01382 221234 for an informal chat about this role.