£8.33 per hour
Our large Public Sector client has immediate temporary ad hoc positions available. The positions are based in Care Homes covering the Fife area.
As the position will be based within Care Homes a valid PVG is required allowing you to work with vulnerable adults. If you do not have a PVG but are happy to obtain one for this position the cost of this would be covered by the applicant which is £59. If you hold a PVG an update will cost £18.
There are multiple locations which require Domestic Cleaners on an immediate basis outlined below:
- Ladywalk care home Anstruther
- North Eden House Care Home Cupar
- Methilhaven Care Home Methil
- Napier House Care Home Glenrothes
- Ostlers Care Home Kirkcaldy
- Lindsay House Care Home Lumphinnans
- Jean Mackie Care Home Dunfermline
- Matthew Fyfe Care Home Dunfermline
Hours for the above positions can vary, however the successful candidates must be fully flexible to cover holidays and absence at short notice. Shift hours are typically 7:00 - 14:30 but on occasion alternative hours may be required.
- Cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of litter bins, polishing and dusting fixtures and fittings (which may include toilets, shower areas, cabinets, internal glass, curtains, blinds and telephones) within designated areas
- Using where appropriate powered equipment and approved cleaning agents.
- Manual handling of equipment
- Understanding of Health & Safety Awareness
- Customer Care skills
- Organisational skills
- Team Work
- Good Communicator
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online now.