Pay rate: £10.00 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Yard Operative to work for one of the most prestigious companies based in Aberdeen. The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As the yard operative your duties will include but not limited to:
To be successful as a yard operative you will have the following skills and experience:
- Loading and unloading LGV vehicles
- Operating a counter balance forklift
- Manual handling
- General labouring work
- Valid Counter Balance Forklift Ticket an advantage
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Similar work environment experience
- Strong health and safety discipline
- The ability to work on own initiative but also work within an established team
- Must be willing to work shifts dayshift/backshift
- 42 hours per week Mon - Fri
- Occasional Saturdays may be required
As this is a Safety critical role candidate must pass pre-employment health screening which includes hearing test and Drug and Alcohol screening.
If you hold the required skills and experience please apply below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01382 221234 for an informal chat about this role.