Monday - Thursday 07:00 - 15:30, Friday 07:00 - 13:00
£25 - £28 per hour DOE
We have an exciting opportunity for an Time Served Electrician to join our clients team on a temporary basis. Our client is one of Aberdeen's long running businesses who operate a manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will be required to be certified to BS7671.
- First point of contact for emergency break-downs, equipment and buildings, diagnosing problems as quickly as possible.
- Effectively manage break-down/failure of equipment by taking appropriate corrective action.
- Install low voltage equipment
- The ability to complete electrical certificates
- Carry out checks on machinery equipment in accordance with planned maintenance
- Undertake projects requested by the Maintenance Manager
- Be an active team member and contribute towards activities such as continuous improvement.
- Undertake any additional training to develop skills as the company requires
- To work in accordance to company policies and practices
- To undertake any other duties required within the scope of the role
- Have completed a full apprenticeship
- Hold and electrical qualification such as City & Guilds, NVQ or equivalent or 17th Edition
- Excellent knowledge of H&S regulations within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience as Electrician within an industrial manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and work from technical drawings
- Be aware of the latest wiring regulations
- Be flexible towards working hours as overtime can be offered
- Clean driving licence is essential
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online now.