Our client, a leading FMCG company based in Cupar has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Shit Manager to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
As Shift Manager you will provide operational management and through good leadership create a culture of good manufacturing practices and continuous improvement. You will co-ordinate and give direction to the daily activities carried out on shift. You will show a fundamental understanding of departmental and organisational objectives.
Shift work is required within this role which will be discussed further upon application. Due to the location of our client and the times of shifts, having your own transport would be advantageous.
- Define standards of performance and set operational objectives to ensure all company targets and expectations are achieved
- Deliver a disciplined, structured and all-embracing approach to quality management
- Create a working environment where all team members take ownership for all H&S matters
- Develop a culture within the production department where company manufacturing and hygiene practices are met and exceeded.
- Promote the timely and accurate reporting of all relevant production data both written and electronically
- Responsible for setting the targets for the Team Leaders
- Create an environment where development opportunities are available
- Create and support a robust framework of communication to improve the effectiveness of the department and operation.
Skills & Experience:
- Possess strong leadership, coaching and influencing skills
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- A collaborative approach to the work environment
- Ability to delegate and monitor progress
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, food production environment.
- Flexible to support business needs
Apply online now or email your CV to email@example.com