Vacancy: Warehouse Person
Duration: 2 Weeks 18th - 29th March
Pay rate: £8.00 per hour
Hours: 40hrs, Monday - Thursday 08:15 - 17:00, Friday 08:30 - 16:00
Pertemps Dundee is recruiting on behalf of our prestigious national client, who are a leading supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products.
Reporting to the Warehouse supervisor, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Facilitate all inward and outbound stock movements for the branch efficiently, following company procedures, and using IT systems where appropriate.
- Pick and pack goods in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
- Ensure orders are packed accurately and dispatched on time.
- Record stock booked in / out accurately.
- Actively maintain and improve housekeeping throughout working hours ensuring that stored goods are kept tidily and in the correct place in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting Customer Service levels (this may include occasional delivery of stock to our customers) and serving the trade counter.
- Ensure that with all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with in all daily activities.
- Valid Driving License (desirable)
- Experience in multi drop driving
- Team Player
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good organization Skills
- Good Time Management Skills
- PC Literate
- Fork Lift License (desirable)
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply online or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org