Duration: 3 months with possibility of extension
Pay rate: £12.77 per hour
Pertemps Dundee is recruiting on behalf of our client, a well know Public Sector organisation, for experienced Project Secretary, working within the Programme Management Team, to take on an immediate contract.
The duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- To support the Programme Management Officer in the running and management of the Programme Management Office.
- Coordinate and monitor the tasks and workload of the Project Administrators.
- To provide secretariat support for the Programmes as and when required.
- Coordinate and organise meetings: prepare the agenda, book meeting rooms, circulate papers, set up Teleconference/Videoconference, take minutes and ensure action points are taken forward.
- The job holder will coordinate travel and catering using the internal budgeting system and electronic system.
- Manage the Programme Management Office mailbox.
- To provide support on the upkeep and filing of key Programme documentation.
- To support the drafting of any necessary documents or papers as directed.
- To contribute as a team member to the development of the Programme Management Office.
- Assist in the upkeep and upload of documentation to internal website.
- Provide diary support to Programme Managers as and when required.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and plan workload, particularly in a Programme environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence in engaging with a range of people at all levels within a Programme Management context.
- Motivated and well organised with the ability to use own initiative to work at times with limited supervision and under pressure to meet Programme related targets and commissions.
- Good IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If you hold the required skills and experience please apply below or email us on 01382 221234 for an informal chat about this role.