Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
Pertemps Dundee are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a well know Public Sector, for an Engagement Assistant. The ideal candidate will cover the administration element of an Engagement Assistants duties.
Due to the nature of this role it is required for candidates to hold a Basic Disclosure certificate issued within the last 12 months or will to apply for.
Your key duties will involve:
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Redact sensitive information from charity accounts
- Scan rename and attach accounts to the internal Online Services database
- Handle postage for the office, open incoming mail each day; scanning, renaming and allocating a large volume to the appropriate teams
- Answer some email queries and file correctly
- Assist in the preparation of statistics related to phone calls, mail, redaction and others where required
- Provide general and administration support to Engagement Team Manager or colleagues when required
- Experience in administration
- Have at least 5 Standard Grades at level 3 or above
- Enthusiasm and desire to work within an office environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and plan workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage with a wide range of people at all levels
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office based software such as Word and Excel and Outlook with ability to learn internal software
- A knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and has attention to detail and accuracy
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV online or alternatively call us on 01382 221234 for an informal chat.