Pertemps Language Division is currently recruiting for a Customer Services Assistant with fluency in German for our Lanarkshire based client.
This a temp to perm position, and salary for this role will be £19,000 per annum (£9.14 per hour). Hours of work are Monday - Friday, 7.30am - 4.00pm.
The Account Administrator is primarily responsible for managing the relationship with German customers on a daily basis. Main contact will be via the telephone, taking customer calls and handling them in an appropriate manner.
The main responsibilities include:
- Taking individual responsibility for a dedicated number of customers
- Responding promptly to all inquiries and requests
- Ensuring the customer receives a high level of service at all times
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
- Following up customer orders
- Liaising with internal departments
- Recording accurate details of all actions taken
- Following up on all customer communications
- Escalating any issues to Management in a timely manner
- Supporting other teams when required/requested
Key skills required:
- Experience with SAP would be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent Listening skills
- An customer focused approach
- Team Player
- Able to work on own initiative
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com, or call 0141 248 6020.