Pertemps Call Centre Division is currently recruiting for an Intercompany Customer Care Administrator to join our Motherwell based client.
This a temp to perm position, and the starting salary for this role will be £18,500 per annum. Hours of work will be Monday - Friday, 8am - 4.30pm.
The Intercompany Customer Care Administrator interacts with Intercompany customers to provide and process information in response to orders, inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Primary contact will be via e-mail and telephone.
The main responsibilities include:
- Taking individual responsibilities for a dedicated number of Intercompany customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries and requests primarily via e-mail and phone
- Receiving, validating and booking Intercompany orders in line with the customer agreements
- Handling and resolving customer complaints in a professional manner
- Directing requests and unresolved issues to the relevant department
- Following up on customer orders with internal departments on time and updating customers proactively
- Recording details of actions taken
- Following up on customer interactions
- To support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity Skills required
- Proven track record within a customer service environment, dealing with orders and products
- Previous experience within the logistics/manufacturing sector is preferred
- Experience of handling export orders
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience with SAP R3 would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Stress tolerance
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If you meet the criteria mentioned above, and are available immediately then please send your CV to email@example.com, or call 0141 248 6020.