Pertemps Insurance Division is currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisers for a leading Insurance company based in Glasgow City Centre.
This is a temporary position expected to last for at least 3 months, with an immediate start available. There is also the chance this opportunity could go permanent for the right candidates.
Pay rate is dependant on experience, however competitive rates will apply. Hours of work will be Monday - Friday, between 8am and 6pm. Additional hours at weekends may be required occasionally but overtime rates will be offered for this.
Duties will involve;
- Acting as a first point of contact for high value customers who cannot reach their adjuster on their direct dial
- Answering calls professionally at all times
- Accurately recording details of the call and passing on to the correct adjuster
- Checking customers availability for a call back when said adjuster is free
- Various ad-hoc admin duties
- Making outgoing calls, contacting suppliers for updates and chasing invoices etc.
- Managing correspondence and ensuring this is allocated to the correct file
To be considered for this role;
- You must be customer focused within an excellent telephone manner
- You must have a strong background within customer services - specifically within a call centre environment
- Previous experience within a financial/insurance setting would also be beneficial
- You must possess a good level of computer literacy - confident with Microsoft Excel
- You must be available for an immediate start
If you meet the criteria please apply by sending your CV - only successful candidates will be contacted due to a high volume of applications.