My client based in the Queenslie area is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their team on a temporary but ongoing basis. This role may have the potential go permanent for the right candidate.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday, 9 am till 5pm. Rate of pay is £9.00 per hour. The role will be comprised of both purchase Ledger and administration duties.
Daily responsibilities will include;
- Matching invoices with Purchase orders/delivery notes
- Checking works have been recharged
- Passing for authorisation
- Checking invoices against creditors list in preparation for payment
- Liaising with Managers/Supervisors regarding payment of invoices
- Dealing with unpaid invoices
- Checking credits have been received
- Overseeing above processes to ensure all tasks are completed and all invoices are ready for payment run
- A background in administration, preferably financial
- Experience with SAGE
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience
Due to the location of the client it would be preferable if candidates have a driving license. If this vacancy sounds of interest to you then please email your CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0141 248 6020.