Our client based in the Renfrewshire is looking for a temporary Production Operator to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to build and assemble electronic components through various process stages into finished goods. Working to defined build and test standards - ensuring the upmost quality of the finished product.
- Assemble products in accordance with build processes, drawings and parts list
- Maintain quality products by following build/test procedures and standards
- Be flexible between processes where appropriate training has been given
- Assist Quality/Production teams with continuous improvement projects
- Good manual dexterity.
- Strong hand eye co-ordination
- Ability to perform hand soldering
- Basic understanding of quality control methods through data collection