Pertemps have an opportunity to join a cleaning team in Paisley.
Due to the nature of the job location it is mandatory that the successful candidate holds a current PVG Disclosure - we will not be able to progess anyone to the next stage without this in place.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 6am - 9am (15 Hours per week)
Payrate: £8.79 per hour
It is desirable that the successful candidate has previous cleaning experience.
- To clean as appropriate all surfaces, furnishings and fittings using the specified equipment and cleaning products.
- To achieve and maintain agreed standards of cleaning of an area of allocated work.
- To service rooms within allocated areas in accordance with departmental practice.
- To maintain sufficient supplies of cleaning materials and consumables relevant to the working area and ensure that they are stored safely and securely at all times.
- To use industrial and standard cleaning equipment including scrubber driers, rotary machines, carpet cleaning machines and vacuum cleaners.
- To be responsible for the safe keeping of keys.
- To be responsible for notifying the appropriate line manager of any concerns or suspicions relating to occupancy or the well-being of customers.
- To use, maintain and ensure the safe storage of cleaning equipment including any waste compactor equipment and to report defects to the appropriate person.
- To maintain the security of buildings and the rooms therein to ensure the safekeeping of items belonging to staff and users.
- To report to the appropriate person any defects, damage or abuse of the area of work.
- To work safely in accordance with the Health and Safety policy.
- To provide excellent Customer Care to all staff, students and visitors to the building and to report any concerns, complaints and queries they may have to relevant line manager.
- To collect, bag and remove all waste.