The Education Network is currently working with a number of Primary schools in the North Yorkshire area and due to an increase in demand we are now looking to expand our pool of supply teachers in this area. We would love to hear from primary teachers who would like to work as part of this supply pool, who are happy to get to know these schools and can then be called on for regular bookings.
Bookings can be as flexible as you require, whether you are looking for part time work around other commitments, or full time work.
To be considered for this role you would need to hold UK QTS or equivalent and have experience teaching in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
The ideal teacher will:
* Have QTS or an overseas equivalent
* Posses strong behaviour and classroom management skills
* Effectively communicate with students, staff and parents
* Have good organisational and time management skills
* Be able to plan and assess effectively
Benefits of working with us include:
* Excellent rates of pay
* CPD training opportunities
* A dedicated, experienced and friendly Education Consultant
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.