Year 2 Primary Teacher
Must have experience of Year 2 SATs.
A small primary school in Catterick is currently recruiting for a year 2 teaching to cover a maternity leave from November 2017- August 2018.
If you have experience in Year 2 apply today.
The role offers:-
- Relatively small classes
- Fantastic support
- Long-term or permanent prospects
- Plenty of CPD
- Paid Inset days
The successful applicant will:
* Have at least one years experience as a year 2 teacher
* Possess strong behaviour and classroom management skills
* Be committed to the continued success of both the pupils and the school
* Be a team player who is committed to participating in the full life of the school
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the office on 01642 265595
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS