Lower KS2 Primary Teacher
The Education Network are currently recruiting for a small primary school in North Yorkshire for a year 3 Teacher. They are looking for a strong teacher with good behaviour management along with confidence and experience.
You will be:-
- QTS Primary Teacher
- Used to working in lower KS2
- A confident focused teacher
- Looking for an opportunity to work with an inspiring team
- Happy to get involved in whole of school life
- Able to demonstrate a real love of teaching
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of support
- Fantastic facilities
- Great working environment
- Working with children who love learning
- Support from a dedicated team
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply, please click apply and forward your recent CV.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.