Big Data Cloud Architect
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Cloud Architect with a strong focus in Big Data technology is sought by my client, to help spearhead a new area within this highly established consulting firm.
The Big Data Cloud Architect will bring a wealth of experience within Cloud Architecture including:
- Executing feasibility studies and developing proposals for transitioning services to the cloud (AWS/ Azure)
- Building and architecting the migration approach of applications on to the cloud, as well as architecting a green field production platform for new applications
- Ability to leverage knowledge across all areas of infrastructure, including Networks, servers, storage with a thorough understanding of security – IAM, Encryption, PKI,
As well as also demonstrating SME skills within Big Data including:
- Knowledge in Big Data Cloud Architectures
- Excellent experience in Big Data technologies including Splunk, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark, Splunk and NoSQL databases
- Experience in architecting multi-tier, high availability infrastructure architectures supporting Enterprise environments and leveraging Big Data technologies
The Big Data Cloud Architect will form a pivotal point within this consulting division, utilising their Big Data infrastructure skills, as well as their cloud architect experience to support clients across a broad range of sectors, predominantly within the London area.
Key skills for this role include: Cloud, AWS, Azure, Big Data, MongoDB, Hadoop, Spark, Splunk, Hive, MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, ITIL