User Research – Digital Product – Perm – South Coast
Currently seeking an experienced User Researcher to join a highly successful, innovative and forward thinking digital hub on the South Coast, to support the growth of a rapidly expanding team.
Within his Agile, dynamic environment the User Researcher will work upon high profile campaigns, leveraging their experience and leadership capability as well as:
- Planning, designing and conducting thorough user research to test concept ideas
- Performing user requirements gathering, prototype testing, guerrilla research and usability testing to ensure client need is prioritised within the product design
- Working with members of the product and delivery team to generate focused insights, converting findings into usable material
- Defining actionable user stories and influencing the project team and product direction
- Managing research projects and recommending solutions to the business and development function
- Working with 3rd parties to adopt and utilise the best insight, process and delivery capability
This is a truly awesome opportunity for an experienced User Researcher to join my client on the South Coast, supporting the growth of a fast paced team in a senior capacity. This role would be an excellent fit for a User Researcher who enjoys a fast paced, Agile environment, without the need to commute into London.