UX Designer - Leading UK Consultancy - £60,000 - £80,000 - Brighton
A User Experience Designer is required to join one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, working within a newly established Digital Delivery Centre. The chosen candidate will play an essential part in creating innovative web experiences. The role champions and applies user centric internal and external product/tool design to deliver highly user focused and successful digital services;
The successful applicant will be given continuous training, an opportunity to enhance current their portfolio and a career roadmap with an in-depth outline of future career progression.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge:
• Worked in an Agile environment
• Practical experience in designing interfaces and transaction flows for the web.
• Ability to prototype for the web & design in browser.
• A good basic understanding of web technologies and how they affect design, including accessibility.
• Experience of web and mobile application interface design. Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded HTML & CSS, rapid prototyping.
• Responsive web interactions design for mobile devices.