Business Analyst - General Insurance – Agile - £35000 - £45000 (dependant on experience)
A Business analyst is being sought by one of the UK's most respected financial services companies to join their team in Bournemouth, to work on IT systems change projects.
You will have the opportunity to work on key change projects from end to end, shaping the vision and strategy for their stakeholders through implementing change throughout the business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Strong Business Analysis skills
• Excellent Stakeholder management skills at a variety of different levels
• Strong people Skills and strong communication
• Experience in the General Insurance/finance environment would be ideal
• Good understanding of the key change delivery methodologies. Likely to have some practical application of Waterfall; Rapid Application Development (RAD) & Agile.
We're looking for someone who has an impressive track record of working within feature teams and can demonstrate how you adapt your approach to achieve the best business outcomes in all situations.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity to work for a Financial Services company that is widely recognised as having one of the best working environments, most generous benefits package (to include a generous pension and bonus scheme, 30 days holiday, and other fantastic flexible benefits), and commitment to personal growth.
If you are interested in joining a highly experienced team on the top of their game, please get in touch ASAP with an updated copy of your CV to discuss.