Lead Business Analyst – Marketing & Digital Transformation
One of the UK's largest energy companies is looking for an experienced Lead Business Analyst to help implement a major marketing programme.
The successful Lead Business Analyst will have a background working in complex, large scale environments across multiple teams to implement automated marketing solutions across the business as part of their digital transformation strategy. You will work with the Programme Manager and Lead Architect to implement and drive the change, supporting the adoption of Agile working practices throughout your business areas.
This is a great opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to help spearhead a high profile marketing programme that would have an impact on both functional and organizational level.
The Lead Business Analyst will have excellent experience in:
- Requirements gathering
- Defining roadmaps and supporting on business and transformation strategies
- Working with the business to simplify processes, structure the approach and collaborate across work streams
For this particular programme the chosen Lead BA will demonstrate:
• experience delivering Agile projects (Themes, Epics, Stories)
• CRM experience with Siebel – ideally previous experience in automating marketing tasks through technology
• GDPR – an in depth understanding of Data protection and regulations
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
• Ideally experience working with cloud technologies
Contract: 3 months initially with opportunity to extend on this 2 year programme
Job title: Lead Business Analyst
Industry: Energy and utilities
If you are interested in this Lead Business Analyst contract opportunity please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible, and I will be in touch shortly.