Smart Metering Project Manager – South Coast
My client is undertaking a large scale transformation programme and is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join them, to work closely with the business stakeholders and technology teams to deliver an updated Smart Metering solution.
This is a hands on Project Manager opportunity, and as such candidates should demonstrate:
- A proven ability to produce and define roadmaps and understand the business requirements to ensure the business is striving towards desired functionality
- A strong capability in navigating and delivering projects through a gated process – whilst implementing Agile
- Taking account of budgets, costs and ensuring feasibility
- Ability, and proven background in managing project artefacts, including PID's (Project Initiation Document)
- Managing stakeholders in often demanding environments to ensure project stays on course
- Ideally experience in the Oracle technology suite
In this role the chosen Project Manager will utilise their utilities and services background to embed themselves within the business, leveraging their previous experience delivering a Smart Metering project to ensure success.
The Project Manager will work closely with 3rd party suppliers and vendors on site, ensuring all parties are working towards a common goal.