Engagement Manager – Digital Delivery
An Engagement Manager is sought by my client, a leading Digital Technology organisation, seeking to grow their digital delivery function.
The Engagement Manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of large scale digital technology solutions, providing simple solutions to complex problems. As such, the chosen person will take responsibility for scoping, planning and executing the solution through to final delivery.
In the role of Engagement Manager you will demonstrate:
• The ability to implement Agile working, acting as an evangelist often in traditionally waterfall environments
• A background in relationship management (either internal or external stakeholders), negotiating budgets and resources, and holding complete ownership of the P&L
• Strong understanding of modern technologies, development cycles, and DevOps and automation
• Ideally a background in bids or presales
The Engagement Manager will have complete responsibility for the successful delivery of projects, and sometimes multiple projects at once, and act as the key contact between the technical team and the customer.
They should be a strong communicator with experience in:
- Tracking project progress and creating and maintaining requirements – Jira
- Working through sales process, identifying new opportunities and building new relationships
- Creating customer journeys, storyboards and working closely with UX and design
This is a senior position, in a client facing role where the Engagement Manager will be responsible for budgets up to £10m. Projects will be located across the UK (with a primary focus around London and the South East), however candidates must be prepared to travel with work.