An award winning British Design Studio is seeking an experienced IT Manager to join the team and help bring the IT function in-house from an outsource supplier. They are delivering highly creative and unique designs and high-quality products and services with over 30 live projects at any one time.
You will be responsible of creating the IT strategy as well as oversee the current projects and determine how its applications can support the current and future growth.
The IT Manager will have as key responsibilities:
- Delivering and developing the current IT strategy to support the business needs for the next years
- Day to day management of the technology function supporting the technical operations (server, network, application services);
- Full budget responsibility for the IT department;
- Strong negotiation with IT suppliers to ensure cost effective contracts and investments.
As an experienced IT Manager you will have:
- Proven experience of managing an IT function within an SME, ideally from a Design centric organisation;
- A proven track record in implementing Microsoft based technology solutions to deliver business benefit;
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers;
- A background in transformation, modernisation and IT Strategy;
- Experience with Autodesk and Adobe Creative Suite is a must;
- Strong technical background in relevant infrastructure and industry standard Microsoft products;
- Commercial and innovative approach.
This is a great opportunity for an IT Manager to join a growing company and help deliver smart and creative design projects. If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV and I will contact you shortly.