£31000 - £35000 per annum
£49000 - £55000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Flood Risk Engineer
Location: Central London
Salary: 38k – 45k + package dependent on experience
RGB are representing a leading international multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consultancy, providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, energy, and environmental markets.
Due to our expanding workload the team is currently recruiting for a Senior Flood Risk Engineer with strong hydraulic modelling skills. Whilst predominantly based in London, the role will include regular co-operation and inter-office working with other regional teams. The core role is to produce FRAs for development projects in accordance with the NPPF, including outline drainage/SuDS strategies and hydraulic modelling. They also provide due diligence flood risk advice to landowners and undertake flood studies in the public sector.
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
- The successful candidate is likely to have at least 5 years’ experience preparing FRAs and drainage strategies for public and private sector clients and be working towards or have achieved a relevant professional qualification.
- Ability to recognise and communicate flooding and drainage related constraints and opportunities at development sites
- Experience producing and reviewing a wide range of FRAs and drainage strategies
- Good knowledge and experience of Micro Drainage
- Good knowledge of the planning system, in particular flood related policy and guidance such as the NPPF and SuDS Manual
- Awareness of financial control and project management
- Good project management and communication skills in a client facing role
- Ability to write clear and concise reports
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
The role offers excellent career prospects within a friendly and professional business that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients. The benefits include a competitive salary according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
For more information contact Michael Power on email@example.com