A Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy who deliver design engineering services across a range of sectors including commercial, industrial and residential. They undertake the design of infrastructure projects such as sustainable drainage schemes (SuDS), and have an excellent success rate gaining planning approval from local flood authorities for sustainable drainage schemes.
With a growth in their current workload, they are now on the lookout for a Civil CAD Technician who will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within an engineering consultancy, and will have experience making road & drainage amendments.
- Using AutoCAD with initial design process
- The Civil CAD Technician will be making amendments to engineers drawings in order gain approval for adoptable drainage systems (s104).
- Producing detailed designs of SuDS and providing Flood Risk Assessments.
- The Civil CAD Technician will be amending engineers drawings in order to gain approval for off-site (s278) and on-site (both private and s38) highway works.
- A minimum of 1 years’ engineering consultancy experience amending detailed designs for road / drainage for infrastructure developments.
- Good with the use of AutoCAD,
- Detailed design experience of SuDS and providing Flood Risk Assessments.
If you would like to hear more about this position, please contact George hale via firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact 020 7932 2800.