RGB are currently recruiting on behalf of a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who work on a range of projects including residential, retail, commercial and educational sectors. Due to recent growth in their workload, they are looking for a Civil CAD Technician to join their office based in Ashford.
Their infrastructure expertise extends from traditional civil engineering to innovative designs covering both the private and public sectors. Their infrastructure clients include developers, government agencies, contractors, and local authorities.
- The successful Civil CAD Technician will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a consultancy or within a local authority.
- The successful Civil CAD Technician will be working towards or will have completed a HNC or HND in Civil Engineering.
- You will have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD and will have knowledge of relevant Codes of Practice and design standards.
- Designing and amending detailed road and drainage designs covering a range of schemes including residential, commercial, retail and education.
- The successful Civil CAD Technician will work alongside more experienced members of the team undertaking new skills to develop and adapt to the position.
- The successful Civil CAD Technician will be working alongside other members in the Civil Engineering team and will be assisting with the delivery of designs including highway, drainage and adoptable works (Section 38, Section 278, and Section 104).
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please get in touch with George Hale via firstname.lastname@example.org
or on 020 7932 2800.