£12.54 per hour
£450 per day
£60000 - £65000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Incident Support Analyst for a well established and progressive business. Located in an 18th century building with beautiful grounds this permanent, full time opportunity offers excellent progression opportunites and a great team environment. The successful applicant will benefit from a competitive salary of up to £24k per annum dependant upon experience.
The purpose of this role is to provide 2nd line support to the wider business and to provide a prompt resolution to internal and external customers.
- Collaborating with others to exchange information and ideas in order to resolve problems and provide an expert resource within the Service Desk environment.
- Diagnosing and solving a variety of problems in a variety software packages.
- Showing persistence in a task despite contradictory and tight time constraints.
- Demonstrating an understanding the policies and values at both location and department level.
- Maintaining the Support Desk database, finding and fixing any bugs or system problems.
The successful applicant will have excellent customer service skills and be able to work independantly and as part of a team. You will also have previous support desk experience and be fully competent in working with Citrix and SQL.
To apply for this opportunity please select the APPLY button