A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a bubbly and enthusiastic team answering customer service enquiries via email and telephone including order processing. This position will be a fixed term contract for 5 months to cover maternity.
The purpose of the role is to look after customers efficiently and professionally demonstrating the highest standards of service and care.
Daily duties include:
- Processing customer orders
- Answering a high volume of calls and maintaining a rapid response rate to calls
- Log all information on the database maintaining detailed and accurate records
- Communicate accurately via written or verbal correspondence
- Participate in meetings, conference and team activities contributing towards the harmony and performance of the team
- Follow verbal and written instructions and perform general administration duties to high standard
The hours of work are 8:30 - 5 Monday to Friday
In return for all of the above the successful candidate will receive a salary of £17,000pa and 20 days holiday plus statutory holidays
If you have fantastic customer service and administration skills please click APPLY