A successful company based in Aldridge is looking to recruit a Scheduler to add to their team. This exciting opportunity has arisen to work within a thriving organisation, and would suit someone who likes working within a fast paced environment. This position will require the right person to start immediately and will be a temporary ongoing role.
Duties of the role include -
- Responsible for scheduling appointments
Booking in drivers to attend various sites and following up with all confirmation details
- taking responsibility for all aspects of the scheduling function
- Co ordinate alongside management team, field staff and sometimes customers
- Producing a weekly schedule
- General office duties as and when required
This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm, and may require to work 1 Sunday in 4
In order to be successful you will have experience in planning or scheduling.
If this role sounds of interest please click APPLY