Warehouse administrators required an immediate start in the Denby, Ripley area of Derbyshire
3 SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
AM 06:00 - 14:00
PM 14:00 - 22:00
NIGHT 22:00 - 06:00
- Ensuring stock levels are recorded
- Updating SAGE where necessary and do the necessary transactions to correct stock level in the system.
- Ordering products from third party warehouse.
- Supporting Stock Controller
- Training on man up truck to check air locations
- Picking for labels for production line and also putting their returned labels away.
- Receive and put away deliveries or labels and creating shipments on the WMS.
- Stock Reconciliation and investigation
- Data entry
- Lifting of products to weigh or measure
- Be keen with a willingness to learn new skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a good basic level of numeracy and literacy
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Be a strong team player
- Excel Skills
- Have the ability and willingness to solve problems through to completion
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- Be able to effectively plan and prioritise daily workloads
Click apply now or for any further information or questions please call Lauren at Pertemps on 01332 363000