Job Title: Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Cambridge
- For the right Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £35,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, private health care, flexible working arrangements
- Training accredited with ICE
- Large team, working in a young and sociable environment.
RGB network is currently representing a multi-disciplinary consultancy in their search for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer for their team at engineer or senior grade to be based within their Cambridge office.
- This multi-disciplinary consultancy has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years, they have developed a reputable image as a business operating nationally with now more than 15 offices and employing over 500 Engineers across all disciplines.
- In the year 2017 they have been voted as one the top 100 NCE companies, and have won Consultants of the year in recent years.
- Their success has come from delivering a client focused approach, using technical skills to offer successful outcomes on projects. This mind-set is encouraged throughout the business and passed down to Engineers via training both on the job and through an ICE accredited training scheme.
- Their infrastructure engineering team and other disciplines collaboratively work together to deliver solutions on a number of developments in many sectors; Residential, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Retail and Town Centres.
- As a Civil Infrastructure Engineer you would be responsible working alongside Senior Infrastructure Engineers, taking on a healthy project workload producing Highways & Infrastructure designs for a number of private and public sector developments.
- Working within the Infrastructure team, you would have the opportunity to liaise with clients and other design teams to manage and procure deliverables on time.
- Delegate and work alongside the CAD resource team in the delivery outputs to agreed deadlines.
- Prepare and manage technical reports, drawings and schedules in accordance to industry standards.
The right Civil Engineer
- Experience of multi-disciplinary highways & drainage designs and specifications ideally gained within a Civil Engineering consultancy.
- Awareness and experiencing designing under Section 38, 278 and 104 agreements.
- Capable of liaising with clients and local authorities to obtain approvals.
- Good communications skills in both written and verbal forms to achieve project and client deadlines.
If you would be interested to hear more about this or similar opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email email@example.com