ENGLISH TEACHER NEEDED
The Education Network work in partnership with more secondary schools across East Yorkshire than any other agency due to our well established team with combined experience of over 25 years.
We currently have a GENUINE requirements for English Specialists to work in a range of different Secondary Schools across East Yorkshire
The role will require you to teach KS3 and KS4 English.
Standard requirements are:
* QTS or an overseas equivalent qualification
* Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Have knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Have great organisation and time management skills
If you feel that you fit our description and want to be considered for the role, please apply now!
The Education Network offers highly competitive rates and experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and successful applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS. Education Network is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.