£130 - £170 per day
£70 - £110 per day
£65 - £90 per day
ICT Teacher urgently required by The Education Network as we currently have a requirement for a East Yorkshire School Secondary School
The role will require you to teach KS3 and KS4 ICT and Business Studies.
You must be available to start October 2016 and be able to work until Easter 2017 Standard requirements are:
* QTS or an overseas equivalent qualification
* Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Have knowledge of the National Curriculum & be an ICT Specialist
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Have great organisation and time management skills
If you feel that you fit our description and want to be considered for the role, please apply now!
The Education Network offers highly competitive rates and experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support.
For similar positions please visit our website at wwwtheeducationnetwork.co.uk
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.