£31000 - £35000 per annum
£49000 - £55000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Job Title: Junior Transport Planner
Location: Central London
- Competitive salary ranging from; £28,000 to £33,000 (depending on experience)
- On the job and off the job training provided on a regular basis
- 25 Days Annual Leave, increases by 1 day every three years.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Social events on an occasional basis, e.g. Swingers Golf
- Quick progression within company is encouraged.
- A specialist development planning consultancy based in Central London specifically focusing on; Transport Planning, Traffic Engineering and Infrastructure Design.
- The transport planning team is 15 people strong consisting of; Transport Planners, Technician who provide expert advice to a number of clients within the Private and Public sector.
- Working as a Transport Planner within this consultancy you would be able to gain experience and training whilst working alongside skilled Engineers and Planners.
- Opportunities to get involved in all aspects of Development and Transport Planning.
- Young vibrant office based in Central London.
The successful Transport Planner
- Would have experience working on private developments, producing efficient Transport Assessments and Statements.
- Is Degree qualified in the relevant field (e.g. Geography, Civil Engineering)
- Would have knowledge with the following software; ARCADY, PICADY, AutoTrack.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms.
If you would like to hear more about this role or similar opportunities then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or emailing email@example.com