We are currently seeking Recycling Operatives to cover ad hoc shifts at a Swindon based Waste and Recycling Centre. The shifts for Recycling Operative can vary during Monday-Sunday.
The role of Recycling Operative pays £8.09 per hour. You will also benefit from free parking, on site training and a friendly team environment.
Working as a Waste Operative you will be responsible for the following -
- Keeping the recycling site clean and tidy at all times
- Showing a proactive attitude towards your work, this will include managing your own work load
- Lifting and moving items, therefore knowledge of manual handling is essential
- Working as part of team to ensure time scales are met
- Sweeping and clearing up the site
- Assisting the manager with any other duties as instructed
Suitable candidates will have previous working knowledge of manual handling, the ability to work as part of a team and take on other duties as instructed.
If you would like more information about the of Waste Operative, please upload your CV directly to this advertisement or www.pertemps.co.uk