A local Council based in Swindon are seeking a Museums Operation Services Officer. This position is offering a salary of £9.39 per hour and will be on-going until 31/03/2017. This role will be based at Lydiard Park at the offices on site. Benefits include free parking and working within an exciting part of the Organisation.
As part of the Museums and Heritage team you will contribute to the overall performance by providing an effective and efficient wide ranging support and frontline service to internal staff, volunteers, external customers and partners.
Responsibilities of the Business Support Administrator:
- To provide an efficient and effective front line information service for internal staff, volunteers and external customers and partners, including managing a wide range of Museums and Heritage enquiries.
- To develop and improve relevant support systems ensuring efficient operation of the Museums and Heritage business and highlighting efficiencies, liaising with staff and volunteers and in line with Council protocols, policies and procedures.
- Support to the wider Museums and Heritage teams with regards to group visits, corporate hospitality, events, activities and lifelong learning programmes across Museums and Heritage. Responsibility for booking systems, diary management and the co-ordination of target mail-shots.
- Contribute to project teams, including co-ordination, monitoring activities, carrying out research, project documentation, liaising with stakeholders and ensuring compliance with Council policies, procedures and responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience working within a busy Administration role
- Knowledge of budgeting processes and financial management
- Good influencing, negotiation and innovative skills, with good interpersonal skills
- Good ICT skills and experience of using of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Sharepoint, and using these tools to support projects and key activities
- Organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to work under pressure
If you want to be part of a team that makes a difference and feel you have the relevant experience we would love for you to apply for this role.
To apply, please upload your CV directly to this advertisement or www.pertemps.co.uk