A local Council based in Swindon are seeking a Payroll Administrator. This position is offering a salary of £11.35 per hour. This is a full time role that will require you to work Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week. Benefits include free parking and working with in an exciting area of the business.
The successful candidate will ccontribute to the effective delivery of a high quality Accounts Payable service. Perform all duties in accordance with defined processes, timetables and agreed service levels.
As a Payroll Administrator your responsibilities will be:
- Accurate and timely entry of accounts payable transactions into Oracle Financials, Open Contractor, SWIFT and any other invoice payment systems the Council may use.
- Identify CIS, Pro Forma Invoices and Authenticated Receipts and ensure they are processed correctly.
- Deal with enquiries in relation to supplier payments.
- Record management information in line with team management requirements
- Complete all work in line with deadlines and team performance indicators, ensuring that any risks to this are notified to the Accounts Payable Supervisor at the earliest opportunity.
- Deal with enquiries from external and internal customers. Take ownership of query resolution providing support in escalation processes where appropriate.
- Contribute positively to continuous improvements of the team from sharing ideas to adopting new processes.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong history of administration work and working within a Payroll environment
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to work with financial information
- Able to follow predefined processes and apply predefined rules to situations to enable consistent decision making
- Have the confidence to identify opportunities and make recommendations
- Must be a clear and effective communicator
To apply, please upload your CV directly to this advertisement or www.pertemps.co.uk