Street Cleaners required for a local Council in the Swindon area.
The Street Cleaner role is paying £9.48 per Hour, the hours of work for the Street Cleaner role are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 09:00-15:00 and Saturday, Sunday 10:00-16:00.
You will benefit from 33 days holiday after 12 weeks at work and a pension scheme.
You will be responsible for;
- The sweeping, collection, removal and disposal of litter, fly tipping, emptying of bins, leaves etch from public spaces and council buildings
- Undertake the removal of fly tipping, locate and report any identifying material to the management team
- open and close toilets and maintain their cleanliness to agreed standards
- Other duties such as graffiti removal, the removal of broken glass and dead animals from public areas
- Representing the organisation to a high standard whilst working in the public domain
As a Street Cleaner you will receive full training and PPE. A Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points is required. DR10's are not excepted.
If you feel you have the skill set required for the role of Street Cleaner please upload your CV directly to this advertisement or contact the Pertemps office on 01793 614420.