Gardener/Mower Drivers required for a local authority in the Swindon area.
The Gardener/Mower Drivers role is paying £9.48 per Hour, the hours of work for the Gardener/Mower Drivers role are 0700-1630 with a 1300 finish on a Friday. You will benefit from 33 days holiday after working 12 weeks and the option of a pension scheme.
You will be responsible for;
- Ensuring various grounds are kept tidy, this will include operating the sit on lawn mowers, push along mowers, trimming hedges, planting and pruning.
- Working as part of a team to ensure strict deadlines are met
- Representing the organisation to a high standard whilst working in the public domain
- Various site maintenance duties such as fitting play equipment, repairing fencing
- Other duties such as litter picking and graffiti removal
As a Gardener/Mower Drivers you will receive full training, PPE and uniform however you will need to have previous grounds/gardening/site maintenance experience and a Full UK Driving Licence to allow you to drive the sit on mowers.
If you feel you have the skill set required for the role of Gardener/Mower Drivers please upload your CV directly to this advertisement or contact the Pertemps office on 01793 614420.