We are currently recruiting for an administrator with a strong work ethic to join the busy team. You must have previous experience in a similar role, and will have excellent I.T skills, including Word and Excel.
1. To deliver customer service excellence to clients, customers and prospective customers
2. To effectively handle contracting process, bookings, allocations, invoicing and certification
3. To work with customers to gather appropriate data to enable accurate forecasting and demand planning.
4. Support the Operations Manager and Senior Manager in the delivery of new and existing processes to ensure that services delights customers and complies with all appropriate rules and regulations.
5. Ensure that Customer Service Standards for the department are upheld at all times and report exceptions for monitoring/review. Wherever possible strive to seek continual improvement in all processes.
6. Be prepared to be agile in terms of priorities and support and undertake other roles within the department as and when customer requirements mean it is necessary
The ideal candidate will previous administration experience, be a team player and being able to work to deadlines.
The hours or work will be 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. If you feel you have the relevant experience and have worked in a similar environment, please send your CV in word format by clicking on apply. Or for further details and a confidential chat, call Hannah Page on 01536 526449.