- One of the U.K’s leading Civil & Structural Engineering consultancies.
- Work with Private & Public sector organisations such as local authorities, developers, off-shore investors, land owners & contractors.
- Cover both residential and commercial sectors.
You will be responsible for the detailed design of civil infrastructure, working with multiple clients across the country. It will be a varied role that will include representing the business at project meetings and ensuring timely delivery of agreed solutions.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Responsible for detailed design of civil infrastructure, including drainage, roads and sewer systems for new build residential projects.
- Liaise with outside parties including Highways and Sewer authorities and utility services companies to provide cost effective solutions for our clients.
- Represent the business at project meetings.
- Work on AutoCAD, PDS and Microdrainage.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via email@example.com
or call 020 7932 2800.